They are so freakin talented i cant breathe
Get the Look: Perrie’s Hair at Jingle Bell Ball 2013
What You’ll Need
- rat tail comb
- small hair elastic
- bobby pins
- hairspray or pomade/other strong hold product
- curling wand
- Section off the hair you wish to braid from one ear across to the other with a rat tail comb. Clip away the hair you aren’t braiding.
- Comb the section in the direction you wish to braid. Use pomade if necessary to help tame flyaways.
- Begin to french braid the hair, starting from one ear. Add even sections as you continue. For a half-braid look, only add sections of hair to the front half of the braid.
- Secure the braid with the hair elastic. Pin behind the ear.
- Let your remaining hair loose, and section in layers. Begin to curl the hair by wrapping it around the iron. Do not curl the hair above the midshaft (above the ears).
- Brush away your part and let the hair fall around the braid.
- Finish with hairspray for hold and to tame flyaways around the braid.
How can you hate Perrie? Seriously…
Little Mix perform ‘Move’ for the Mixers Salute Party
LittleMixOffic: Getting ready for the Cosmo Awards!! Excited :) Perrie <3
This is a sign that you really are important to this world.
hi, i care.
Perrie + Little Mix’s US X Factor performance
Little Mix at the Cosmo Awards 2013
The struggle of being a little mix fan outside of the uk is real